In order to use TeTeOS.Net and (or) its products/services, you must meet the following conditions. Otherwise, you are prohibited from creating a TeTeOS ID account or using TeTeOS.Net websites, products/services. If detected, TeTeOS ID account is closed and access to our websites and products/services may be cut off.
1. If you are not a person banned under applicable jurisdiction laws,
2. If you are at least 13 years old,
3. If you do not violate our Community Guidelines,
You can use their websites and products/services.
2. Content on TeTeOS.Net websites and products/services; You are responsible for your use of the Services and for all content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
We reserve the right to remove content that violates our Community Guidelines, such as copyright or trademark violations or other intellectual property violations, impersonation, illegal behavior or harassment.
3. TeTeOS ID ID account; In order to use some features of our website and our products/services, you may need to create an account and use this account in the virtual identity system we call TeTeOS ID.
We may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the services and your account, and you may not be able to opt out of receiving them.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining your TeTeOS ID account.
TeTeOS.Net and its team will never ask you for your account information, chat messages, personal information, bank or identity information.
Extra notes; We may review and renew these Terms from time to time.
Remember that you are responsible for everything you do on TeTeOS.Net websites, products/services, and the Community Guidelines apply to you like everyone else.